Install script guide
First about package FormToMailTable.zip
In the package are four files:
3. ExampleForm.html (example of form)
4. InstallNotes.html(Installation guide)
It is very simple to install and use.
Just upload first two files on the server where your web page running.
Add to your custom form four hidden fields:
1. recipient (email address on whitch will be form data send after submiting)
2. subject (email subject you will recieve)
3. redirect (web page on which after submitting user will be redirecting)
4. headtext (text in the first line in email body in front of table with form data.You exactly know from which form you recieved data)
TABLEBORDERCOLOR=#000080 table border color
TABLEBORDERWIDTH=2px table border width in pixels
CELLBORDERCOLOR=#000080 cell border color
CELLBORDERWIDTH=1px cell border width in pixels
TITLETEXT=bodytitle leave this line unchanged
CHECKDOMAIN=FALSE values FALSE or Granted (If Granted domainname must be specified)
TABLEWIDTH=50% tablewidth in percents
DOMAINNAME=www.yourdomain.com your domainname only www..... (no http://)
TEXTPOSITION=LEFT position of text you recived from form in table (left, center, right)
CHECKDOMAIN IS ONLY ADDITIONAL SECURITY .IF YOU USE PHP 5.5 OR HIGHER JUST LEAVE THIS DEFAULT (FALSE)
Your form must use METHOD=POST also set form action to action="http://www.yourdomain.com/FormToMailTable.php
or if form and script is in the same directory just action = "FormToMailTable.php "
Your form submit button, set name to: name = "submit" (not obligated)
But don't forget : This script is written for worldwide use so your html page with form inside must be UTF-8 formated.
Don't forget to put this line between HEAD and /HEAD tag in your page
with web form !
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">
Submit button must have name submit and of course value(button text)
whatever you want !
Don't use script on PhP versions lower as 5.2 !
- Script is offered for low price that everyone can buy it and use it for collecting and send data from web forms to desired email address, so please dont redistribute it in anyway !
- See also example form: ExampleForm.html